MaxiFlake 75 woodshavings
Animal Bedding - LARGE
• dust free graded woodshavings
• particle size 10 – 20 mm
• kiln dried (moisture content ~ 9%)
• maximum absorbency
• Chemical-free virgin timber
• Bagged in woven polypropylene stitched bags
• Sterilised (gamma-irradiated) sawdust available (for research use)
MaxiFlake is an ideal bedding material for a range of animals such as rats & mice, chickens, rabbits, horses, pigs and monkeys.
This product has been designed to provide various breeders, Universities and State Agencies with a consistent and high quality source of natural animal bedding as needed for breeding purposes, and for laboratory animals being housed for research purposes.
Made from 100% natural softwood & kiln dried, our sawdust / shavings are highly absorbent. They have an all natural odour control and have been graded and de-dusted which provides a cleaner, safer and drier environment. This means bedding changes are less frequent, and clean up is quick and easy as sawdust and shavings won't adhere to the cage or pan.
• available in 75 litre bags, (H) 960mm x (W) 430 mm
- available singularly or by the pallet: 30-39 bags, shrink wrapped
• also available singularly in 175 litre bags
• animal bedding is bought and sold by volume, NOT weight.
Site designed by © MAD WORLD 2020. All rights reserved.