Animal Bedding - MEDIUM
• processed from pine woodshavings and has had the fine particles removed
• kiln dried (moisture content ~ 9%)
• maximum absorbency
• particle size: 5 - 10mm
• available in 75 Lt bags
MiniFlake is ideal bedding for smaller animals such as rats, mice, ferrets, guinea pigs, reptiles, birds, rabbits
Our product has been designed to provide various breeders, Universities and State Agencies with a consistent and high quality source of natural animal bedding as needed for breeding purposes, and for laboratory animals being housed for research purposes.
Made from 100% natural softwood & kiln dried, our sawdust / shavings are highly absorbent. They have an all natural odour control and have been graded and de-dusted which provides a cleaner, safer and drier environment. This means bedding changes are less frequent, and clean up is quick and easy as sawdust and shavings won't adhere to the cage or pan.
• available in 75 litre bags
Available in single bag orders, or by the pallet-load - 30/39 x bags, shrink wrapped
• NO treated timbers are used for processing Pollard's Sawdust/Shavings
• All processed Sawdust and Shavings, are graded and de-dusted
• Bagged in woven polypropylene stitched bags
• Sealed by electronic stitcher
• Sterilised (gamma-irradiated) sawdust available (for research use)
Site designed by © MAD WORLD 2015. All rights reserved.